Q-Brain Tumor Segmentation Workflow (Q-BTS)
Multi-regional segmentation of gliomas and glioblastomas from contrast-enhanced imaging using deep neural networks. The BTS segments a tumor into necrotic regions, enhancing regions and regions of edema using T1 weighted pre and post-contrast images and T2 weighted FLAIR images, proving volumetric and radiomic information for each region. This allows automated monitoring of tumor progression.
- Automated multi-regional glioma segmentation.
- Option to include an editor as an intermediate manual correction step to remove false positives and add false negatives.
- 3 tissue regions: enhancing tumor, necrosis, and edema.
- Input data: T1 weighted pre- and post-contrast, T2-FLAIR.
- Saves time from manual segmentations.
- Radiomics quantitative measures.