Q-FiberMapper + Lesion Load Measures (Q-FM+LLM)
This tool combines the white-matter fascicle segmentation of the Q-FiberMapper with lesion-load quantification. Specially designed for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Fascicle based WM segmentation with lesion load measures per fascicle
- Optional manual-QC step for lesion segmentation.
- Four different lesion load metrics.
- Can extract white matter hyperintensity lesions from a T2-FLAIR or accept a precomputed lesion mask.
- Includes a contralateral report comparing left and right hemisphere tracts
Category:Head & spine
Tags:Alzheimer's disease, Fronto-temporal dementia, Multiple sclerosis, Neurodegenerative disorders, Neurodevelopment, Neuroplasticity, Neuropsychiatric disorders, Other dementias, Parkinson's disease, Traumatic brain injury
Purpose:Fascicle based WM segmentation with lesion load measures per fascicle
Regulatory Clearance:Research use only
Modalities:T1, T2-FLAIR, dMRI (DTI or HARDI). Optional: Gradient field maps