Increase your neurology evaluation and improve diagnosis confidence and accuracy
Our neuroimaging software solution enables you to simply and easily manage your imaging data, apply AI biomarker tools, visualize and gain consistent quantified insights into features and changes in the brain.
AI tools won't replace you, but will help overcome your challenges
Enabling Diagnostic Speed
Manually analyzing brain scans to find specific pathologies, measuring tumors or lesion volume and counts can be cumbersome and take many hours of fatiguing work. Delivering clear and easy to understand analysis information for referring physicians is also a challenge.
Aiding Treatment Decision-making
Decision-making for treatment selection is often subjective, based on clinical signs and trial-and-error, often taking months or even years1. This leads to delays in effective treatment while time and resources are wasted and recovery is prolonged2,3
Improving Diagnosis & Prognosis Confidence
The use of imaging in brain disease diagnosis and prognosis is subject to human interpretation and often manual analysis. Qualitative and time-consuming diagnoses based on manual image analysis can result in a lack of consensus or errors4
Our comprehensive visual reports support faster care decisions
Automated, Visual Patient Reports
- Neuroimaging scans and analysis results are simply viewed via a browser using our multi-planar viewer or via an exportable PDF report that summarizes the resulting output in a visual and concise way.
- PDF reports are easily shared, and include image slices at different orientations (coronal, sagittal, etc.) with lesions or damages marked in different colors, and tables compiling the main quantitative outputs on measurements such as volumes of different regions, number of lesions or longitudinal changes.
- We can customize your reports aligned with your needs and simplifying reading and dictation.
QMENTA simplifies your neurological evaluations with the confidence that the algorithms you use have been trained on the highest quality and volume of imaging data
AI Biomarker Tools and Image Library
- Our world-leading catalog of AI Biomarker Tools provides you unique insight into the brain. Changes to tissue can be accentuated and damage or hyperintensities highlighted in 3D and color. Create brain network maps in order to see changes in connections due to disease/injury.
- We ensure our algorithms remain state-of-the-art, through partnerships with leading providers and institutions and ongoing training of AI tools with large volumes of high quality data.
- Gain access to our extensive curated neuroimaging library of over 10M scans.
Multi-Modal Imaging Data
- QMENTA easily and automatically manages multi-modal data including MRI, PET, CT, OCT and EEG in a variety of formats.
- Our simple to use AI-powered data uploader automatically identifies and classifies modality and sequences, performs quality checks and removes sensitive patient identifier data.
- Each subject's session can be extended with additional metadata and clinical data.
- Add collaborators from anywhere in the world in seconds.
Expert Guidance & Support
- Our solutions were developed and optimized from the ground up by neuroimaging experts with a focus on neurological diseases including but not limited to Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, brain oncology, stroke and neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Our highly credentialed neuroimaging experts provide you with the latest in advanced imaging technology so your practice can perform at its best.
- We are there when you need us for expert customization, input and support on your service.
- QMENTA provides built-in compliance and security with top industry certifications: FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & 820, Annex 11, GDPR, IEC 62304, ISO 13485:2016 and HIPAA.
- QMENTA provides integrated de-identification, from within the centers´ firewall, automated removal & replacement of DICOM tags, offset dates and image de-facing.
- The privacy of patients’ Protected Health Information (PHI) is respected at all times.
- ERA PerMed, January 2019
- Peters, N (2018). It’s trial and error for mental health patients, say GPs. Transforming mental health through research.
- White, M (2018). Removing the ‘trial and error’ approach to healthcare treatment. The Manufacturer.
- Brady, A. P. (2017). Error and discrepancy in radiology: inevitable or avoidable?. Insights into imaging, 8(1), 171-182.
- Comparing hours spent by radiologist vs. tool compute time
- Comparing the average hourly cost of radiologists vs. QMENTA’s computational cost