Accelerate Your Imaging Clinical Trials With Our AI Automated Workflows
Empower Your Teams With Cutting-edge Technology
Streamline and standardize your imaging data acquisition, management, and analysis with AI powered solutions
With our platform, you can significantly reduce site burden, ensure regulatory compliance, run biomarker analyses with ease, and implement customizable workflows tailored to your specific research needs.
Site burden reduction (4)
Cost savings in imaging collection and storage (1)
Cost savings in advanced image analysis (2)
Time savings by automated advanced image analysis (up to 98%) (3)
Everything You Need to Boost Productivity and Take Faster and More Accurate Decisions
Delivering Medical Imaging Outcomes With High Quality, Reliability, and Accuracy
All-in-one, secure and inspection-read Imaging Hub
- Intelligent data solutions including automatic de-identification, protocol adherence and QA checks
- Optimized for imaging, flexible for all modalities and data types with simple integration
- Trusted and secure, meeting the highest standards of compliance requirements
Enhanced Central Radiology Reading Solutions
- Zero footprint reading with FDA compliant viewer, enhanced by AI biomarker analysis, and Auto filling forms
- Configurable workflows, adjudication reading, assignability with audit trails
- Expert reading service, either your own or our network of expert radiologists
Expert Support by our Highly Credentialed Team
- We provide consultancy and services for imaging study design and site setup, ensuring tailored planning and seamless implementation
- Disease biomarker and analysis advisory and execution support
- Full study duration support for technical, scientific and project management needs
Imaging Areas of Expertise
QMENTA was founded by a team of expert neuroscientists, thus anchoring neuroscience as our core area of expertise and proficiency.
Our collaborations with renowned oncology institutions have allowed us to develop sophisticated AI tools for oncology, such as our tumor segmentation and RANO assessment solutions.
Leveraging our deep imaging expertise, we have played a pivotal role in the development of medical devices, integrating innovative imaging technologies to empower research teams.
AI software devices
Leveraging our deep expertise in AI imaging biomarkers, our platform offers an ideal ecosystem for scaling the use and validation of these innovative algorithms.
Leveraging AI, QMENTA transforms complex data from rare diseases like ALD and Rett Syndrome into actionable insights for research.
Other Therapeutic Areas
Our work extends beyond core specialties, encompassing various imaging research-related areas. Our diverse portfolio reflects our ability to innovate and adapt to a wide range of research challenges.
We are the main imaging platform of top CROs, pharmaceutical, and medical devices companies, take a look at some of our case studies
Cleveland Clinic Aims to Improve Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis By Studying New Central Vein Sign Biomarker
Interested to know more?
Get in touch with our team for a 15-min demo or get your personalized RFP
- QMENTA calculation compared to cost of local computational resources
- Comparing the average hourly cost of radiologists vs. QMENTA’s computational cost
- Comparing hours spent by radiologist vs. tool compute time
- As reported by Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, CSO