Improve outcomes for your clinical trial while improving speed and reducing costs
Our powerful cloud-based software solutions enable you to reduce unwanted variables and easily overcome data management, compliance, workflow, and biomarker analysis challenges.
Simply and easily run your neuroimaging based clinical trial studies on our globally scalable cloud-based software platform.
- Take advantage of our in-house neurology expertise to customize and optimize the set-up and performance of your CNS trial.
- Leverage our AI-powered data collection capabilities to automate compliance, modality tagging and quality checks.
- Apply AI analysis tools from our extensive catalog to consistently measure biomarkers.
- Easily collaborate with your sites and generate clear and compelling reports.
We can help you overcome many of the obstacles facing neurological clinical trials
Explosion of Neuro Data
There is an explosion of imaging, clinical and real-world data that is inherently complex and difficult to manage, particularly in the case of neuroimaging.
Enormous Trial Costs
Difficulties and complexity in establishing, validating and managing sites and selecting the right patients can drive trial costs into the millions of dollars.
Waste of Precious Time
Successful completion of a clinical trial can take years. Trial complexities often result in costly delays, while 1 billion+ neurology patients await treatments. (1)
Low Success Rates
Less than 6% of phase 1 trials go on to be FDA approved (2). Unwanted variables such as inconsistent reading, missed scans, and inconsistent quality or protocol adherence contribute.
The QMENTA Clinical Trial Suite provides end-to-end clinical study support. We work with you to craft a custom solution that fits your specific requirements
Communicate Trial Outcomes Easily and Effectively with High Quality Automated Visual Reports
Simple Trial Setup
- Flexibly set up your trial locations, sites, timepoints and subjects globally.
- Create automated personalized and team workflows
- Control data visibility, operations and optimize team collaboration with customizable access & location settings
Easy, Advanced Analytics
- Apply the AI Biomarker Tools and biostatistical analyses needed and make longitudinal comparisons to objectively measure treatment efficacy over time
- Access the most advanced neuroimaging data sets, with over 10 million images exchanged or stored on our platform to date
Rapid Site Set-Up and Patient Controls
- Quickly set-up, calibrate and validate sites globally, irrespective of modality, vendor and model.
- Utilize disease biomarker analyses to improve patient inclusion or exclusion eligibility
- Reduce costly patient drop out with fast patient rescanning requests
Smart Data Collection & Management
- Simply and easily upload data via AI powered drag and drop browser upload, our batch file AI Uploader Tool, Python API, EDC or PACS Nexus integration
- Automatically aggregate, anonymize, quality assess and classify large amounts of multi-modal and multi-vendor imaging and associated clinical data
- Transfer data between sites & CRO in a compliant and secure manner
Highest Standards of Compliance
- Compliance and security certifications are built-in: FDA 21 CFR Part 11 & 820, Annex 11, GDPR, IEC 62304, ISO 13485:2016 and HIPAA
- Integrated Personal Health Information compliance with de-identification done within your firewall, automated removal of DICOM tags, offset dates and image de-facing
- Audited and approved vendor for CROs
Expert Guidance & Support
- Our solutions are purpose-built by neuroimaging and data science experts.
- We offer high quality Central Reading Services easily facilitated using our network or expert radiologists or your own
- Our highly credentialed team of experts are always on hand to ensure your trial is set up for success and to help improve your outcomes
Cost savings in imaging collection and storage (3)
- Arena International, Facts about Clinical Trials
- Bio.org, Clinical Development Success Rates 2011-2020
- QMENTA calculation compared to cost of local computational resources
- Comparing the average hourly cost of radiologists vs. QMENTA’s computational cost
- Comparing hours spent by radiologist vs. tool compute time
- As reported by Amylyx Pharmaceuticals CSO