Communications and Content Manager
QMENTA is a young global company that provides solutions that improve outcomes for brain
disease research and clinical trials. QMENTA’s cloud software platform and AI-enabled
algorithms enable our customers to compliantly collect, process and derive insights from large
scale neurology data and brain images, faster, at higher quality and at lower cost. Our business
is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a skilled Communications and Content Manager to
develop, manage and execute our content and media strategy. The idea candidate will have
experience in communications, marketing and content execution in the medical device, biotech
or pharmaceutical sectors, with an entrepreneurial “roll up their sleeves” mindset and
approach. As part of a multidisciplinary sales and marketing team you will plan, develop, and
implement content and tactics that touch every part of the customer journey to engage target
audiences to create and nurture qualified leads, help build sales opportunities and pipeline
- Plan, create and implement an effective content strategy with a focus on creating
awareness, demand generation and sales enabling content to engage prospects
throughout the buyer journey
- Understand the market(s) and our offerings to develop effective content plans
- Work closely with the commercial and marketing colleagues to develop and execute
- Manage a content and event calendar aligned to commercial campaign objectives and
product roadmaps, ensuring stakeholder engagement of content under development
- Translate company and product offerings and strategy into engaging, relevant,
differentiated, and compelling marketing messaging and material.
- Work with in-house graphic design (and agency partners where appropriate) to develop
outstanding multimedia and omnichannel creative and sales enablement content.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to activate social media channels and website
- Develop press releases, company updates, blogs and newsletters.
- Nurture existing and develop new media relationships in key industry bodies and
publications to increase content take-up and increase share of voice for press releases
and company updates.
- Develop and execute online events including webinars.
- Support the team on physical event and exhibit planning and execution as needed.
- Implement an agile approach to our content efforts, monitor and report on content
performance and adjust execution based in data driven insights.
- Be an active and passionate advocate for the business, promoting initiatives and events,
celebrating customer and team member achievements and company milestones. Enable
and drive employee advocacy programs.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and having an impact on brain
- At least 8 years relevant experience, ideally in pharma, biotech, clinical trial services,
medical imaging and/or software or a related field.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of B2B demand generation, content production and sales funnels
- Excellent copywriting and content production skills at native English-language level
- Highly self-organized, detail-oriented and data driven with proven project management
- Experience of implementing integrated omnichannel content marketing campaigns
- Skilled in use of integrated CRM and digital channels/tools, ideally with experience of
- A self-starter, flexible, practical, with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality and work ethic
suited to a fast-paced start up environment.
- A team player who is ready to have fun!
QMENTA was founded to empower the breakthroughs that will ultimately make brain diseases a thing of the past. We deliver on our vision by helping researchers, clinical trial leaders, and innovators do their work better and faster by serving as the indispensable hub for data, tools, and expertise that accelerates the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of brain diseases. How? We bring to market a powerful package of sophisticated technologies integrated into a single software solution that easily fuses big brain data with AI analytics.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions, and have fun during the process. In everything we do, we’re guided by our ABCDE’s core values:
- Positiveness: We face challenges with a positive attitude.
- Encourage: We work hard and share your enthusiasm.
- Amplify: We amplify our capabilities and multiply results.
- Brains before brawn: We are resourceful and innovative.
- Proactive: We generate constructive change both personal and professional.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and recognize it.
- Ambition: We tackle important and meaningful problems.
- Impact: We are making a difference in the world.
- Excellence: We set the bar high.
- Fast delivery: We are nimble and efficient.
- Quality: We understand our clients and deliver the highest quality product.
- Accountability: We are pragmatic and meet our commitments.
- Privacy and Security: We design our systems to protect data following global industry standards.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to solve your problems.
- Trust: We are honest, ethical and our word is our bond.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.