Sales Administrator (B2B)
Barcelona, Spain & Remote
QMENTA is a global company that provides solutions that improve outcomes and success rates for the brain research, clinical trials and care delivery community. QMENTA’s cloud Platform in conjunction with our AI based algorithms and imaging libraries enable our customers to compliantly collect, aggregate, organize, and process large scale neurology data and multi-modality images, allowing for the ability to derive reproducible quantitative insights, that were previously unavailable. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a Sales Administrator to work as an assistant and enabler for our senior sales leadership. This opportunity is best suited for a driven entry-level salesperson with strong organizational and communication skills and a desire to grow their career in B2B sales and learn the skills to become a top producer. The ideal candidate will have a background in medical imaging and software. Additionally early-stage experience in B2B sales would be preferable.
- Manage the Sales Executives customer engagement schedule and coordinate customer meetings.
- Attend sales meetings, capturing notes and follow up actions, as well as following up with the clients along the sales process.
- Maintain complete records of selling activity and process, fully utilizing our integrated CRM. Update sales dashboards and support the team in preparation of sales reports and forecasts.
- Work with the Sales Executive to proactively identify potential clients in the target markets and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s needs, to help engage them.
- Engage with customers under the supervision of the Sales Executive. Develop positive relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining and growing existing client relationships
- Coordinate the Sales Executives work with internal team members on a daily basis.
- Play an active role in the commercial team in moving opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure contracted services are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Work closely with marketing to help in increasing potential.
- Become a subject matter expert on our offerings, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Early stage sales experience, ideally in medical imaging and/or software, clinical trial services or a related field.
- Highly self-organized, detail-oriented and data driven.
- Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills, able to engage prospects and customers with confidence
- Able to rapidly develop skills in use of integrated CRM (Hubspot) and digital channels/tools.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and having an impact on brain disease
QMENTA was founded to empower the breakthroughs that will ultimately make brain diseases a thing of the past. We deliver on our vision by serving as the indispensable hub for data, tools, and expertise that accelerates the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of CNS disease. How? We bring to market a powerful package of sophisticated technologies integrated into a single software solution that easily fuses big brain data with AI analytics.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions, and have fun during the process. In everything we do, we’re guided by our ABCDE’s core values:
- Positiveness: We face challenges with a positive attitude.
- Encourage: We work hard and share your enthusiasm.
- Amplify: We amplify our capabilities and multiply results.
- Brains before brawn: We are resourceful and innovative.
- Proactive: We generate constructive change both personal and professional.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and recognize it.
- Ambition: We tackle important and meaningful problems.
- Impact: We are making a difference in the world.
- Excellence: We set the bar high.
- Fast delivery: We are nimble and efficient.
- Quality: We understand our clients and deliver the highest quality product.
- Accountability: We are pragmatic and meet our commitments.
- Privacy and Security: We design our systems to protect data following global industry standards.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to solve your problems.
- Trust: We are honest, ethical and our word is our bond.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.