Technical Sales Architect
Barcelona/Spain & Remote
QMENTA serves the brain research, clinical trials and care delivery community, solving their challenges of managing and analyzing complex imaging and clinical data. QMENTA’s cloud platform, AI-enabled algorithms and imaging library enables our customers to compliantly collect, process and derive insights from large scale neurology data and multi-modality images, faster, at higher quality, and at lower cost than ever before.
Founded 8 years ago, QMENTA is well funded and enjoying significant growth. To support and drive that growth we are currently looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to join our growing team.
The Technical Solutions Architect is a customer-facing role that actively engages customers to communicate QMENTA’s offer, to understand their technical and scientific needs, and to act as a bridge between QMENTA’s commercial and product teams when developing offerings and customer solutions. We are looking for a proactive, engaging and team member with at least 5 years experience in medical (and preferably Neuro) imaging and related AI software solutions.
- Work in partnership with sales and business development teams to engage with customers to understand their needs and communicate QMENTA solutions.
- Directly engage customers in exploration meetings and serve as the primary point of client contact for technical discussions.
- Clearly and effectively present and articulate the technical features, product capabilities and value proposition of the QMENTA offerings.
- Deliver product demonstrations and training for our customers both on-line and at physical events as needed.
- Develop technical aspects of client proposals, quotations and scopes of work.
- Work with product teams to develop solutions where needed by the customer.
- Act as the bridge between the commercial and technical teams, ensuring sales and marketing are up to date and understand evolving features and functionalities of the platform and its value for the customer
- Compose clear project user requirements and contribute to their translation into project management, engineering and customer success requirements.
- Develop technical marketing content and sales material.
- Stay up to date and provide internal and external thought leadership on industry trends and product features/capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Medical imaging knowledge and experience, especially in MRI technologies. Neuroimaging knowledge is strongly desirable.
- Outgoing and engaging personality, comfortable speaking with customers directly via phone, video-call and face to face, with the ability to connect and gain trust quickly with customers across the range of seniority
- 5+ years of working in technical positions, solution architect, or technical sales.
- Understanding of AI and software development processes and life cycle.
- Excellent English language oral and communication skills.
- Proven self-organizational skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A team player, able to positively engage the organization in service of our customers
- Familiarity with a multicultural team environment and able to interact across multiple time zones internationally.
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advances with a desire to work in a fast-paced growth-stage startup
QMENTA was founded to empower the breakthroughs that will ultimately make brain diseases a thing of the past. We deliver on our vision by serving as the indispensable hub for data, tools, and expertise that accelerates the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of CNS disease. How? We bring to market a powerful package of sophisticated technologies integrated into a single software solution that easily fuses big brain data with AI analytics.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions, and have fun during the process. In everything we do, we’re guided by our ABCDE’s core values:
- Positiveness: We face challenges with a positive attitude.
- Encourage: We work hard and share your enthusiasm.
- Amplify: We amplify our capabilities and multiply results.
- Brains before brawn: We are resourceful and innovative.
- Proactive: We generate constructive change both personal and professional.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and recognize it.
- Ambition: We tackle important and meaningful problems.
- Impact: We are making a difference in the world.
- Excellence: We set the bar high.
- Fast delivery: We are nimble and efficient.
- Quality: We understand our clients and deliver the highest quality product.
- Accountability: We are pragmatic and meet our commitments.
- Privacy and Security: We design our systems to protect data following global industry standards.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to solve your problems.
- Trust: We are honest, ethical and our word is our bond.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.