Secure and Easy Data Collection
Transfer and capture all formats of medical imaging data from multiple sites securely.
Seamlessly transfer and capture data from multiple sources and types including imaging (MRI, PET, CT, X-ray, …), EEG, EMR, omics, clinical variables, eCRFs, and more. QMENTA's platform enables the rapid and automated clinical data transfer, for both, retrospective and prospective clinical data studies.
Our medical imaging platform ensures data privacy and regulatory compliance with integrated de-identification, from within the originating centers´ firewall. The privacy of patients’ Protected Health Information (PHI) is respected at all times, with automated anonymization and end-to-end encryption of all uploaded data.
Easy and Secure Data Upload
We provide several ways to securely transfer your clinical files, such as: MRI scans, CT scans, EKG recordings and many more. Either drag and drop your uploads, or make a massive bulk for a brain imaging retrospective study.
- Simple drag-and-drop web-upload via your web browser with no software installation required
- Flexible upload with or with a custom Python API
- Large File Uploads
- An unambiguous identification code is used for subjects in a study, facilitating GxP compliance
PACS Connector / Automated data transfer
Use the PACS connection to integrate directly with clinical workflows via a DICOM node, using DICOMweb transfer with the PACS Nexus. This facilitates setting up a fully automated medical imaging workflow, from and to a PACS workstation.
- PACS connection to integrate directly with clinical workflows via a DICOM node, DICOMweb transfer with the PACS Nexus
- Image studies can be transferred from multiple SCPs
- Automatically de-identify DICOM images within the firewall
- Results can be automatically transferred back to a third party DICOM workstation or PACS
Data entry with eCRFs and ePRO
Ensure high-quality data capture for your clinical research, following your study flowsheet. QMENTA's platform is a complete - unified data collection solution for medical imaging data, but also for eCRFs that capture other diverse study data.
- Capture data with different field types
- Add unlimited data fields
- Direct entry of patient reported outcomes
- Integrate patient registry databases
- Auto fill form with MRI data or image processing results
- Automated form validation preventing incorrect values
- Easily capture repeating fields like, Subject id, dates, and more.
- Manual and automatic query functionality
- GCP compliant data management
Automated de-identification of data by the removal & replacement of DICOM tags, offset dates as birthday, age at scan, or even pixel removal.
- Automated removal & replacement of DICOM tags
- Offset dates as birthday, age at scan
- Image de-facing
Data Standardization: Preparation & Labelling
Provides a standardized research data model to keep all your clinical data organized, and ensure high-quality, complete, and consistent data. All brain imaging data is automatically organized and classified, supporting multiple modalities and sequences. Custom metadata allows you to add it to any object for maximum flexibility.
- AI-driven Medical Imaging Data classification tool - link to tool?
- Support for DICOM, NIfTI, omics, and other data types
- Support for multiple vendors, versions, simple or advanced sequences (T1, T2, FLAIR, DTI, HARDI, PET, CT, FLAIR*, SWI, ASL, …)
- BIDS support, with conversion tools from/to BIDS standard
- Custom labels
- Search metadata, tags, sequences, DICOMS fields
- Copy/move datasets
Data Validation: Compliance & Quality
To reduce submission error rates, and bring preventable delays to zero, our medical imaging platform has a layer of AI-driven features to identify and minimize incomplete and flawed research data. It features automated quality-assurance processes to assure that all medical imaging is protocol-compliant and readily usable for the study, either clinical research, brain imaging clinical trial, or a clinical use.
- Automatically validates that all parameters of the uploaded imaging data are compliant with the predefined imaging protocol
- Identify and alert for missing data or incorrect parameters
- Assure that specified sequences are present
- Verify that images have the expected resolution requirements and other relevant acquisition parameters
- Tag specific image series so only the protocol-required data is handled at the trial repository
- Automatically extract several image quality measures to standardize and accelerate the identification of noisy images
- Structural T1 quality metrics
- DTI quality metrics
- Measure movement artifacts on fMRI
- other bad quality pixel data
Improve GxP Quality and Compliance
Automated data collection tools such that you don't need to manually enter the Patient ID and other data, minimizing chances of human error and difficulties in database harmonization. Easily demonstrate compliance with comprehensive and detailed audit trails capturing every event in data history, including document approvers, status changes, execution of a signature, authentication, and more.
- Automated data collection tools such that you don't need to manually enter the Patient ID and other data, minimizing chances of human error and difficulties in database harmonization.
- Approve data upload and modifications using electronic signatures that are compliant with FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11
- Easily demonstrate compliance with comprehensive and detailed audit trails capturing every event in data history, including document approvers, status changes, execution of a signature, authentication, and more.