Digital Marketing Specialist
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional to joint us as a Digital Marketing Specialist, to ensure the right execution of our on and off marketing strategy, including events participation.
- Creative development of content ideas.
- Monthly social media planning, content creation and post schedule.
- Coordinate key activities across all digital channels (social media, website, email, etc).
- Support in digital communication asset's. (Hubspot)
- Constant brand monitoring of QMENTA.
- Report content performance to the marketing team.
- Use marketing automation tools to optimize lead generation.
- Track, monitor, and report on content performance, and adjust when needed.
- Setup landing pages and media assets to support targeted demand generation.
- Curate content strategies using keyword research and SEO best practices.
- Manage, analyze and improve paid marketing campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer insights.
- Full ownership of event management for events approved, organizing logistics and post-campaign reporting. This includes sourcing and managing external suppliers/vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Creative thinker, positive attitude, and great problem-solving skills
- Degree in business, marketing, or digital communications
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with digital marketing
- B2B SAS environment experience is preferred
- High-level of proficiency working with various marketing automation tools
- Solid analytics and reporting skills using Google Ads and Analytics is highly desired
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Native is a plus
- Desire to work both analytically and creatively
QMENTA was founded to empower the breakthroughs that will ultimately make brain diseases a thing of the past. We deliver on our vision by helping researchers, clinical trial leaders, and innovators do their work better and faster by serving as the indispensable hub for data, tools, and expertise that accelerates the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of brain diseases. How? We bring to market a powerful package of sophisticated technologies integrated into a single software solution that easily fuses big brain data with AI analytics.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions and have fun during the process.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.