Digital Content Trainee
Barcelona/Spain & Remote
QMENTA is a young global company that provides solutions that improve outcomes and success rates for the brain research, clinical trials and care delivery community. QMENTA’s cloud software platform, AI-enabled algorithms and imaging library enable our customers to compliantly collect, process and derive insights from large scale neurology data and multi-modality images, faster, at higher quality and at lower cost.
We are looking for a Digital Content Trainee to support the digital marketing department, especially social media management and content creation.
- Social media planning and content creation
- Community management.
- Support in digital communication asset's. (Hubspot)
- Editing and creation of audiovisual content.
- Join copy writing efforts
- Brand monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proactive and team player person
- Studies related to video editing, content, community management, marketing, advertising, communication or any other related to the digital world. (Masters, Workshops or postgraduate degrees will be valued positively)
- Heavy user of social networks.
- Good writing and storytelling skills
- Passion for creativity and digital content: ideas, formats, trends.
- High English level.
QMENTA was founded to empower the breakthroughs that will ultimately make brain diseases a thing of the past. We deliver on our vision by serving as the indispensable hub for data, tools, and expertise that accelerates the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of CNS disease. How? We bring to market a powerful package of sophisticated technologies integrated into a single software solution that easily fuses big brain data with AI analytics.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions, and have fun during the process. In everything we do, we’re guided by our ABCDE’s core values:
- Positiveness: We face challenges with a positive attitude.
- Encourage: We work hard and share your enthusiasm.
- Amplify: We amplify our capabilities and multiply results.
- Brains before brawn: We are resourceful and innovative.
- Proactive: We generate constructive change both personal and professional.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and recognize it.
- Ambition: We tackle important and meaningful problems.
- Impact: We are making a difference in the world.
- Excellence: We set the bar high.
- Fast delivery: We are nimble and efficient.
- Quality: We understand our clients and deliver the highest quality product.
- Accountability: We are pragmatic and meet our commitments.
- Privacy and Security: We design our systems to protect data following global industry standards.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to solve your problems.
- Trust: We are honest, ethical and our word is our bond.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.