Sales Executive (US)
Full-Time / US
QMENTA serves the brain research, clinical trials and care delivery community, solving their challenges of managing and analyzing complex imaging and clinical data. QMENTA’s cloud platform, AI-enabled algorithms and imaging library enables our customers to compliantly collect, process and derive insights from large scale neurology data and multi-modality images, faster, at higher quality, and at lower cost than ever before.
Founded 8 years ago, QMENTA is well funded and enjoying significant growth. To support and drive that growth we are currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our growing team
We are looking for a proactive, team-oriented and data-driven Sales Executive with at least 10 years experience ideally in B2B complex/solution selling in pharma/biotech, medtech, or within a Contract Research Organization.
- Work in partnership with marketing and sales operations to conduct market research to identify prospects, evaluate customer needs, and develop sales materials.
- Create and execute account calling plans to maximize revenue generation and sales efficiency.
- Build authentic customer relationships and develop new sales opportunities through omni-channel customer engagement.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with key decision makers and key opinion leaders.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Work with product teams and solutions architects to develop customer proposals and pricing based on value created for the customer.
- Negotiate/close deals that maximize both customer and company value.
- Handle customers or prospect complaints or objections, gathering feedback and sharing with internal teams.
- Fully utilize CRM to manage and report customer data and selling activity.
- Provide competitive market feedback.
- Represent the company in exhibitions and conferences.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies..
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years of sales experience.
- Proven successful solutions sales background.
- Experience of the healthcare industry, ideally pharma/biotech, medtech, or within a Contract Research Organization.
- Ability to connect and gain trust quickly with customers across the range of seniority.
- Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Rigorous user of CRM, with a preference for experience with Hubspot.
- A team player, able to positively engage the organization in service of our customers.
- Familiarity with a multicultural team environment and able to interact across multiple timezones internationally.
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advances with a desire to work in a fast-paced growth-stage startup.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, or a related area, MBA preferred.
QMENTA is a multi-disciplinary science and engineering start-up. The company’s mission is to develop technologies to better understand the healthy and diseased brain. We are a fast-growing startup. In the last 6 years, we have expanded our business globally and served hospitals, research centers and pharmaceutical companies in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions, and have fun during the process. In everything we do, we’re guided by our ABCDE’s core values:
- Positiveness: We face challenges with a positive attitude.
- Encourage: We work hard and share your enthusiasm.
- Amplify: We amplify our capabilities and multiply results.
- Brains before brawn: We are resourceful and innovative.
- Proactive: We generate constructive change both personal and professional.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and recognize it.
- Ambition: We tackle important and meaningful problems.
- Impact: We are making a difference in the world.
- Excellence: We set the bar high.
- Fast delivery: We are nimble and efficient.
- Quality: We understand our clients and deliver the highest quality product.
- Accountability: We are pragmatic and meet our commitments.
- Privacy and Security: We design our systems to protect data following global industry standards.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to solve your problems.
- Trust: We are honest, ethical and our word is our bond.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.
Apply from the button below to send us your CV or email us your CV at qmenta-qmnt0050@