Visualize Your Medical Images Anyware And Create Your Own Workflows Automations
A Powerful Artificial Intelligence engine for digital biomarkers analysis, workflows, and data identification.
We use an advance algorithm to build automation workflows from data preparation, clinical data analysis, and combine both automated and manual reading tasks.
Automated and Reproducible Image Analysis Tools
Our powerful AI engine, automates and integrates medical image processing pipelines, machine learning improved workflows at cloud scale.
- Prevent avoidable errors by automatically selecting the fitting input data to the AI tool.
- Powered with Docker, Kubernetes, …
- Multi-cloud, AWS, GCP partners, ...
- Provenance and Versioning
- Audit trails
Custom Imaging Workflows
- SDK and QMENTA’s API to build and integrate your tools
- Configurable workflows combining multiple tools
- Combining automated computation with manual steps and review tasks
Configurable Imaging Workflows, Multiple Tools and Tasks
Our platform offers a highly configurable viewer with multiple capabilities including image review, label editing, ROI drawing, annotations, synchronized volumes and visualisation of dynamic sequences.
With a flexible viewer integrated for display of neuroimaging datasets including overlays, custom reading tasks, enabling AI results viewer/editor for integrated annotation tasks
- Lesion delineation, ROI drawing, for approval/rejection of AI results
- Flexible layouts, supporting multiple sequences viewer with option for synchronized views, hanging protocol
- View and edit annotations, helping to track the progression or remission of neurological conditions like tumors or Multiple Sclerosis
- Dynamic sequence viewer with features for inspecting time-intensity curves such as DCE sequences.
- Define coordinate locations of arterial or venous input function (AIF or VIF) to use for the input of a parametric analysis algorithm for dynamic data
Streamlined Central Reading
We provide a unified solution where multiple different stakeholders (sites, CROs, sponsors, radiologists, etc.) can access and read the images using the zero-footprint radiological viewer directly from the browser, greatly reducing manual steps, transferring of images and results and overall burden in reading images.
Integrated vendor neutral, zero-footprint DICOM viewer, FDA cleared for diagnostic use and is CE Class IIb certified as a medical device that can be used for review purposes or even primary diagnosis.
- Flexible viewer integrated for display of medical imaging datasets including overlays, custom sort of imaging tasks, overlays.
- Support for various sequences and formats, DICOM, NIfTI, .jpg, etc.
- Configurable display for input data but also for computational analysis results (overlays, segmentations, time series, omics, tractography, etc.)
- FDA cleared for diagnostic use and is CE Class IIb certified as a medical device that can be used for review purposes or even primary diagnosis.
- DICOM viewer that can be easily used directly from the QMENTA cloud platform. It allows for the visualization of DICOM studies and AI tools results in a compliant and familiar radiological viewer environment.
Flexible configuration supporting several adjudication workflows with multiple readers for endpoint adjudication, retrospective analysis adjudication, prospective reads, etc. Integrated with the rest of QMENTA’s solutions, eCRFs can be used to capture the evaluations along with the other data.
- Adjudicators can work asynchronously
- eCRFs can be used to capture the evaluations along with the other data.
- The system notifies readers through tasks and worklists when a reading task is required.
- Flexible configuration supporting several adjudication workflows with multiple readers for endpoint adjudication, retrospective analysis adjudication, prospective reads, etc.
AI Digital Biomarkers
Our scientists work closely with users and customers to help them solve their critical questions by leveraging the platform and its ability to triangulate insights from both public and proprietary datasets.
Comprehensive AI-based biomarker tools for brain imaging
A catalog with over 50 AI neuroimaging and biomarker analysis tools for neuro research, endpoints and cleared tools for clinical use.
Combine diverse tools into tailored workflows for the automation of medical imaging processing and analytics between different tools
Software Development Kit
Our SDK (Software Development Kit) can be used to build and integrate your own image processing or ML/AI models.QMENTA’s team uses a Workflow language to build automation workflows from data preparation, data analysis and combine both automated and manual reading tasks