Safely access, import, export and manage your data from anywhere at any time
Our platform, with the proper given roll privileges, allows users to export any data from any project. The resulting output of the AI biomarkers tools analysis will be provided in a standard DICOM format as additional MR series, with possible computed outputs (image overlays, numerical reports, and/or other results). Also, they can be displayed, shared and exported from QMENTA's platform.
Data Sharing and Collaboration
All brain images are automatically added to the database, and can be easily shared. Also, you will be able to download and share structured Pdf reports with a visually summarize patient information, always ensuring the highest quality in brain imaging, disease state data, slice views, or data tables
- High quality automated and interactive visual reports
- Outcome measurements are automatically added to the database
- Outcomes can be automatically recorded into eCRFs
- Download and share structured Pdf reports that visually summarize patient information with the highest quality imaging and disease state data, slice views, or data tables
Interoperable Database export
Export project’s collected and computed data in a CSV file, which also can be opened in an Excel format or in several popular statistical analysis packages, SAS, SPSS, Stata, and R
- The tabular viewer allows you to choose which subjects and metadata fields are visible, and export for manual external analysis
- Users can export project’s collected and computed data to a CSV file, which can be opened in Excel or several popular statistical analysis packages, SAS, SPSS, Stata, and R.
- Data may also be exported from a project using the QMENTA API, which can export the data in several formats (CSV, JSON, or XML).
- Forward output results to third-party DICOM workstations and Picture Archive and Communications Systems (PACS)
- Download manager can be used for bulk upload of specific input series or result files
Jupyter Notebooks & API
Jupyter Notebooks give users access to computational environments and resources without burdening the users with installation and maintenance tasks. It runs in the same cloud environment, and makes it possible to serve a pre-configured data directly connected to your study
- Studies’ database can be accessible via the QMENTA API for your own integrations and use of other tools such as Jupyter Notebook, R studio, or MATLAB.
- Jupyter Notebooks give users access to computational environments and resources without burdening the users with installation and maintenance tasks. It runs in the same cloud environment, and makes it possible to serve a pre-configured data science environment directly connected to your study in QMENTA.
- Export neuroimaging output to common standard data formats as DICOM, DICOM-RT, DICOM-SEG, BIDS, NIfTI, or others.